tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 06 09:53:16 2000

Re: Regards

ja' Alessio Cardeti:

> As my graduation thesis, I recently wrote a paper on the Klingon language
> entitled "tlhIngan Hol: the realities of an imaginary language" (I took a
> degree in foreign languages but I "detoured" through Linguistics).

> (snip)

a pet peeve....
 tlhIngan Hol is completely usable and very real language. ( -chu' and -qu' just
came to mind)
The Klingon homeworld, people and culture for which the language was fabricated,
is imaginary.
                                                                        pIl'o'

Back to archive top level