tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 02 21:46:08 2000

Re: obtuse question

Greetings brethren. I am K'Pach. I have been "away" for a long time and am just getting back into the Klingons circles. I was once quite well known (in Central Florida) for my proficiency with tlhIngan Hol, but as I mentioned, I have been out of touch for quite some time.

I have an old DOS program called K3 which has served me quite well as an on-line dictionary. I was wondering if there is a better one available these days?

Also, the tlhIngan Hol  vocabulary was seriously limited when I was in to it. Has there been an addendum published?  ...available on-line?

Satlho'!

K'Pach epetaI-jubchuQun

Brad Lewis

[email protected]