tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 29 21:54:42 2000

Re: Rare "Secret Arts" book

In a message dated 1/29/00 9:04:55 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I've just won an auction at eBay for "Secret Fighting Arts of the
>  Warrior Race". I will be getting it in the mail soon. It is a book about
>  "proper" use of the bat'leth. Apparently, there are quite a few sayings
>  in it that have been translated into tlhIngan Hol (approved by MO I
>  think). Does anyone have this book, and if so, what do you think of it?

I got a copy at the local Barnes & Noble back before Paramount made
them yank it off the shelves.  I really enjoyed it, even tried some of the
simpler routines.  I used some of the tactics as the basis of the fight
scene in {Qetlh lut} in the recent issue of {jatmey}.

-- ter'eS

http://www.geocities.com/teresh_2000
http://www.geocities.com/weseb_2000

Back to archive top level