tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 29 09:35:49 2000

RE: *Egypt*ngan Hol vIDelqa'

> > It's cute, but imagine the newcomer who thinks he's expected to learn
> > and use these abbreviations.
>
> Should they catch on, that is what the FAQ is for.

You mean, like all those english abbreviations we see here?
I still don't know what all those mean; and they're in english.

Using abbreviations like rpH make this a little bit more fun.
Sure, there will be people that don't know what it means,
but there are also english abb that some people don't know.

DloraH

Back to archive top level