tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 21 21:18:09 2000

Re: Klingon WOTD: rIHwI' (n)

In a message dated 1/21/00 7:52:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< What exactly is a Qa'Hom? Also, I have a dozen or so animal names in my
 dictionary, but only a few are animals I know, like targh (pig-like
 thing) or lung (lizard-like thing). >>
It has been awhile since I posted but I read the list every day. I am
learning a bit of Mandarin because I am teaching a fellow from Tiawan how to
rItlhDIrDaq .  Well I think I found another MO pun....lung (lizard like
thing). lung (pronounced loong) is Chinese for dragon.Definitly a lizard like
thing.                      trIQ   {{{>:o)>

Back to archive top level