tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 16 12:36:56 2000

Re: I need your help!

lI'ta' DujHoD:
>HIja'. chay' De'wI' lo' qoH?
>

>- DujHoD
Late reply do to work and life. This is easy with speech synthasis and
recognition software and as I just read, brail keyboards and brail
"displays" for the blind. But this probably has already been answered. I'm
playing catch up on my tlhIngan emails and lessons.

Qor

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level