tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 14:06:48 2000

Re: I need your help!

Not to spark a controversy as such, but I am not sure I follow this
question  or whom it is directed at, as I read this as (How do I use my
computer fool?). Being very new to tlhIngan Hol the context of this
question is lost on me. Are you replying to my answer about how computers
can be used by blind persons and calling me a fool? Or the head seperation
for Dark Jedi's comments on {ngech}?

By the way, DujHoD = Ship Captain. Which ship do you captain? I presume in
the KAG groups?

Qor

jatlh DujHoD:

>jatlh qoHHey:
>>Big .....s!
>>Oh, and how can a blind woman use a computer?
>
>jang Qor:
>>Be glad that the tlhInganbe' here are human lest they separate your head
>>from your shoulders for free for such a comment.
>
>HIja'. chay' De'wI' lo' qoH?
>

>- DujHoD

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level