tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 15 20:12:54 2000

Re: ABC's

> >from CVOC7
>  >If I were to devise somthing that works and fits the known facts, can it
be
>  >adopted into the the tlhIngan-Hol?
>  >If so who should I contact?
>
>  You won't be able to do this, since the <pIqaD> letters when shown
>  in the show is *completely random*.
>  --  De'vID
>

>  from CVOC7
>  If I make something up then let everyone review it. perhaps a symbol order
>  can be generated.

Just to throw some fat on the fire....

Though none of us knows for certain how the Klingon writing system (pIqaD)
works, I've long ben of the opinion that there may be some resemblence to
Chinese or Old Akkadian--i.e., ideagraphs (qech ghItlhmey?).

cha' DarSeqmeywIj.

quljIb

Back to archive top level