tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 11 06:07:59 2000

'Iv jIH

SarDan jIH.  jIb qIj vIghaj.  mInDu' SuD (blue) vIghaj.  Hol <<Art>> je
vIHaD.  I could not find a word for Art Class.  You all may help at any time.
 Holmey vItIv (Qov mu').  Irish Gaelic, English, Latin, Spanish puS vIjatlh.
Does anyone actually speak Latin?  I know a priest who does.  Hol vItIv 'e'
Sov jup.  paq nob jup.  Daj tlhIngan Hol 'e' vItu'.  ngeDbe' 'ach Daj.  qaD
vItIv.

motlh Killeney vIDab.  ru' Laramie vIDab.

loS <<colors>> ghaj tlhIngan Hol.  Cool!  But, how do we distinguish the rest
of the colors we know from spectrography?  I know, tlhIngan Hol has existed
almost as long as I have.  Someone has already asked these questions.  I
still need to have the answers.

va!  It is early.  But the day starts early here.  Qapla' to all.

Xardana

Back to archive top level