tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 09 16:16:08 2000

Re: SarDan lut

At 16:44 00-01-09 EST, you wrote:
}When pagh replied to my story, he used the words 'IQ and Hegh.  Today I will
}try to practice this pattern.
}
}lut 'ay' wej:
}
}'IQ SarDan.  Hegh vav.  Hegh SoS.  juH leghbe' SarDan.  vav ghajbe'.  SoS
}ghajbe'.
}
}HoS ghugh.  qu' ghugh.  HoSbe' SarDan.  mach SarDan.  nuH ghajbe' SarDan.
}qabqu' ghu'.

QaQ lut.  lut tIv Qov.  tlhIngan Hol lo' Xardana.

Beginners should read Xardana's stories, for two reasons.
1. They are extremely easy to read, yet still entertaining.
2. They are an excellent example of how beginners should start out with the
language: Learn one concept.  Try it out.  Practice it.   Understand it.
Repeat with next concept.

majQa', Xardana.

Qov 'utlh

Back to archive top level