tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 09 14:50:19 2000

test / archive?

I'm sending this because I've received a most disturbing communique from the list program that messages sent to my address have been bouncing.

Incidentally, is the new archive up yet?  The warning message told me to check the archives, and gave me a list of message numbers which bounced.  I want to read them on the web to confirm whether or not I've received them by e-mail.

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level