tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 07 17:54:58 2000

RE: Bible translation (was Re: Preordering THE KLINGON HAMLET) KL BC

Ahhhh.... Cool. Something for me to research during downtime on duty. Thx!

>jatlh Qor:
>>
>> Unfortunately I can not find the words to construct "must be"
>> in my TKD. Grrrrr... I'll have to dig around and get the
>> other books this weekend after reserve duty is over and
>> give it another shot Sunday night.
>
>You won't find a word for "must" because it's not a word. Look at the verb
>suffix <-nIS> for a clearer idea.
>

>pagh
>Beginners' Grammarian
>
>tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ
>http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level