tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 07 11:51:16 2000

Re: ABC's

>>Does any one know the order of the Klingon alphabet?
>>

>I have it on my page at:
>http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/8007/klingon.htm

>You may also want to check out
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Amjad_Majeed/kalphabt.htm or the
>Klingon Language Institute's /kli/pdf/Orthography.pdf
>postal course page which has this PDF file showing the Klingon Alphabet
>both old and new. (Paramount and then KLI I believe.)

Or, HEY, you could look in the front of the dictionary !
(You do have one don't you?)

Second, We do not know how the klingon alphabet works.
What we write is only the phonetic representation of the spoken language.
The order we place the words in is to help us look up the words, that's why
it matches english so closely.
We do not have a klingon alphabet.
We just have the phonetics placed in an order which we are familiar with for
the purpose of searching.

DloraH

Back to archive top level