tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 07 00:45:44 2000

Re: KLBC: A small introduction of me.

Hi Paul!

I like Sweden. My favorit role playing games are written by swedish
people. (Mutant Chronicles and Kult. As I know, the latter is a forbidden
book in Sweden. Is that true?) Computer science is "informatika" or in
Hunglish version "informatic" in Hungarian. Did you mean that? The other
question comes when I read your letter: what expression do the Klingons
use? For instanse for computer science? It should be detailed in every
areas of the life what do they use!!
 Off-topic: would you mind to translate some Swedish expressions?
 - monskydd.
 - so:nder slitna (or sutna?) gummihandsyar
 - sidovaden
 And how do you say in swedish: "Death is only the beginning..."?
Thanks much.
			Gabor

Back to archive top level