tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 10:53:19 2000

Re: I need your help!

jetlh jenwI':

>I can't rememebr where I read this, but I do remember reading somewhere
>that the dark-skinned Klingons ccame from the Northern Hemisphere of
>Qo'noS and the white-skinned came from the Southern Hemisphere...
>
>jenwI'

Speaking of Qo'noS are there any maps and geographical info on the homeworld?

Qor

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                                542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                          Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                            03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com