tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 10:10:01 2000

a different KCD?

Dochvam 'oH nuq'e'?
http://merchant.superlibrary.com:8000/catalog/hg/PRODUCT/PAGE/06715/bud/0671528734.html

I have the Klingon CD (KCD) but it's the standard cover (the
one with the bug-eyed Gowron on it).  Does anyone know where this
cover is from?  Is it a previous cover they rejected?  And why is it
called "Klingon Warrior: Starfleet Academy Holo-Simulation: #1 (Windows)".
I am assuming it's the same thing as "Star Trek: Klingon".  Perhaps not?

(btw I've asked before and I didn't get a reply, but does anyone have a
transcript of Gowron's tlhIngan Hol speech at the beginning of KCD?)

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level