tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 04 17:18:33 2000

KLBC Where I live and diving into thlIngan Hol

DloraH,

I am from Amherst New Hampshire. The Dark Moon Fleet area of the Wild
Frontier Quadrant according to the KAG site. NH and VT do not have any
IKV's listed there. Ok, I'm as green as they come, how do I say "I am from"
or "My home is"? juHwIj "Amherst New Hampshire or boghta' jIH Amherst
NHDaq? Hopefully soon I will have finished the TKD and obtain the other
books/tapes Holtej 'utlh lists on the FAQ's he has and really get started
here tlhIngan jatlhlu'. My goal is to become fluent in the culture and
language of tlhIngan. The first thing is to finish the FAQ and learn how to
properly quote here.

Qor

At 06:58 PM 1/4/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >... On a related side note, hopefully soon I will be
> >hearing back from the Dark Moon KAG group about signing on. ...
>
>veng DaDabbogh yIngu'
>Where do you live?
>
>DloraH, son of naD

Back to archive top level