tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 04 07:54:58 2000

So'wI jIchu'Ha'

Greetings,

I would like to introduce myself to the list as a beginner student of
tlhIngan Hol. I am looking forward to learning it. I will be needing a lot
of help in the beginning, and have just started reading the Klingon
Dictionary. Any hints, tips, suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I've
been watching the list for a little while now, and now it is time to
decloak and dive into it in earnest. Since some here use their Klingon
names I would like to go by Qor as that translates well from my Scottish
Highlander ancestry. On a related side note, hopefully soon I will be
hearing back from the Dark Moon KAG group about signing on. If anyone has
information on KAG fan groups I'd greatly appreciate that as well.

Qapla'

Qor

tlhIngan Hol ghojwI'
Forthcoming website http://140.249.42.149/tlhIngan/