tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 01 11:17:36 2000

RE: mataghqa' - boghta' "Qo'noS QonoS"

> A good chunk of the world has already passed over into the year 2000, and
> sometime in the next hour or so I expect Seqram will make the necessary
> change to open the first issue of our new endeavor to everyone.
>
> Set your web browser to /QQ and follow the link there to
> Qo'noS QonoS, the world's first all Klingon online serial.

majQa'!

Dun chavvam.  tlhIngan Hol DalaD 'e' DaqeqmeH 'oH 'ebvam'e'.  nargh 'ebvam
'e' yIchaw'Qo'!  bIjaqchugh, ghItlhHom yIqon 'ej 'anghalvaD yIngeH!

Qo'noS QonoS Qapjaj!

Great!

This is a marvelous achievement.  This is a great opportunity for people to
practice reading Klingon, and it should be siezed!  I also suggest that if
you're feeling bold, you should consider contributing articles to Qo'noS
QonoS.  Give it a try, and send them in to Lawrence.

To the success of Qo'noS QonoS!

> Enjoy,
>
> Lawrence

-- Holtej 'utlh