tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 01 09:54:10 2000

Re: Translating the word "Klingon" into other languages?

Ladies and gentlmen,
    This all well and good for all of you english scholars and the like, but
is there some kind of "Klingon for dummies" that I could download.  I mean I
paid my fee to come and learn Klingon, the language of my people, and so far
I haven't learned didley.  And all that has happened is that I am being
inundated with e-mail that I don't understand!

    Thank you for your time.  Any information you can give me would be
greatly appreciated.  Again thank you for your time and attention in this
matter.

With regards,
Captian T'Flar
Commanding Officer