tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 24 15:00:10 2000

KLBC: grammar check

Hello, help me see if I got this right (i am communicating in a game with a
non-Klingon speaker, but writing my messages in both language as practice)

jIcheghta'. vIquvmoHmeH tuqlIj, muvwI' HIchaw'.

I have returned. In order that I honor your house, allow me to join.

Angela, #23
Those who laugh at "UHF" should inspire our admiration; in these dreary
times we must treasure the easily amused. - Roger Ebert