tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 24 08:54:27 2000

Re: You have a virtual card waiting for you!

jatlh nuch:
>Hi,
>
>Jenwl stopped by my site, Wantoks Greetings Cards
>and created a Virtual Card just for you! To pick up your
>card, simply point your browser at the page listed below.

jenwI' SoHbe' 'e' vISov.  pongDaj DaghItlhHa'pu'.  cha'
Hogh ret QInvam rurbogh QIn'e' DachuH.  ngugh jang jenwI'.
jatlhlaw': "QInmey Dogh yIchuHQo'!"  vaj bortaS DaneH 'ej
DaH bIvang.

qablIj yI'ang!  SuvDI' qabDu' lu'angnIS Hoch tlhInganpu'.
batlhHa' bISuvbej.

jang jenwI':
>I certainly did not!
>jenwI'

It's probably the same person (Pagad) who sent a similar
message about two weeks ago.  He (she) attacks without
showing his (her) face.

--
De'vID

[p.s. Don't bother trying to impersonate a message from me.
I would certainly not send a virtual card to this mailing
list.]

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level