tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 21 21:41:43 2000

Re: Reversals for puns

jatlh Voragh:
>I suspect we'll find there are a lot more of these reversals - {mu'mey yoy}
>"upside down words"? - than we suspected once we start looking for them.

How about <jey'naS mu'> "double-headed ax words".  It's more Klingon!

btw, the word <jey'naS> is a pun.  It's the name of the Roman god,
Janus, whose face looks both ways.  (He's the dude from whom we get
our January, the month that looks both into the previous and coming year.)

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level