tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 16 21:34:35 2000

KLBC - wa"DIch jInID (First try)

tlhuH'a'
majaH
HarnIS jIH
pIj Satu'
DaH jIH mu'ang
jonwI' jIH
vengmey vIchen ngeD law' tlhIngan Hol vIjatlh nged puS
Qaghmey vIghaj 'ej Sevmey vIghoj

jIDoy'

pItlh

tlhuH'a'
   deep breath

majaH
   here we go

HarnIS jIH
   my name is HarnIS

pIj Satu'
   I have often been watching you (the list collectively)
   (I trying for "I have been watching you for a while")

DaH jIH vI'ang jIH
   I'm trying for "It is time to reveal myself" (Time as a subject)  but
I can't find the word for "jIH mu'ang TIME(noun)"
   What I think I have here is  "Now I reveal myself"

jonwI' jIH
   I am an engineer

vengmey vIchen ngeD law' tlhIngan Hol vIjatlh nged puS
   I build cities,  which is easier than speaking Klingon

Qaghmey vIghaj 'ej Sevmey vIghoj
   I will have errors and I will learn to correct them
   (bandage = closest I could find for correction)

jIDoy'
   I'm exhausted

HarnIS

Back to archive top level