tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 13 10:13:43 2000

Re: KWOTD Survey

Can there be a Klingon Name of the Day ?? it could provide a good Base to learn
More about naming practices?  The word Of the Day has already Made a difference
in My knowledge greatly.  By the Way I thank you for the help you provide In the
Klingon language.   For me between the Klingon Flash Cards and your work I am
getting better.   Thank you
Kohnke Hew chenmoHwI