tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 11 01:45:16 2000

Re: Klingon Kuisine

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:22:36 EST [email protected]
wrote:

> speaking of food and beverages, stupid question tyme, are there any canon
> cook books out there for klingon cuisine?  Hell, noncanon would do as well.

As for canon, the only book I know of is the Star Trek
Cookbook. I have this myself and Ethan Philips has some
very interesting Klingon recipies (heart of targ, pipius
claw, even skull stew). For non-canon the best source I
know is K'Tesh's Klingon Recipie Pages
<http://members.xoom.com/KTesh/index.htm>
The second is rather more adventurous than the official
source, after all, can you imagine Paramount authorizing a
recipie for Ferengi tube grubs that actually use mealworms?
Not all the recipies are like that, but if the warior in
you is tempted...

Mike

Back to archive top level