tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 10 22:36:54 2000

Re: Canonical Klingon

[email protected] wrote:

> jatlh malqa:
>
> >I will also do up a list of *food and beverages*
> >and objects associated with cooking and a list
> >of parts of the body and perhaps basic parts of
> >a ship.
>
> speaking of food and beverages, stupid question tyme, are there any canon
> cook books out there for klingon cuisine?  Hell, noncanon would do as well.
>
> -veS joH

tlhIngan Soj vutmeH Qu' ghojmeH paq tu'lu'bej.

K'Tesh's Klingon Recipes (non-canon)
http://members.xoom.com/KTesh/index.htm

There is also the "Star Trek Cookbook", by "Neelix" which is canon (and less
interesting).

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level