tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 10 22:06:44 2000

Re: Canonical Klingon

jatlh malqa:

>I will also do up a list of *food and beverages*
>and objects associated with cooking and a list
>of parts of the body and perhaps basic parts of
>a ship.

Good idea. I've actually been thinking about making up a sort of picture
guide for these things, kind of like a children's book. It would
definitely make it easier to find certain words. In addition to the
items you mentioned, I think I'd put together picture guides for
geography, space, and maybe buildings (inside/outside/walls/etc.).

---

reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol...

Qapla'

qenobIywan