tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 04 19:54:02 2000

Re: jIrop

SuSvaj wrote:

> I don't get that at all.  I can't imagine the Florence Nightengale image
> applying to anything Klingon.  "rach" means to upgrade, or improve, so
> "rachwI'" is the individual that does the improveing, the person who does
> the actual hands on work.  In any case, to avoid confusion, I would suggest
> that we use the words we're given.

I do have to admit that it seems to cause a lot of confusion when I use
*QelHom* so I guess I should stop using it.  At least then we don't have to go
through this *QelHom* thread every few months.  I still prefer it and I still
think there shouldn't be a problem with me using it.  Where did you find your
definition for *rach* if you don't mind me asking?  A HolQeD?
QInteS

Back to archive top level