tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 27 17:57:08 2000

Grammar Highlights (-lu' + -wI' on a verb)

Total disclaimer:  This subject does not crop up in TKD at all!

Once a long time ago when I asked the list about combining a verb and the
type 5 suffix -lu' and the type 9 suffix -wI'.  TKD does not prohibit it,
since the suffix types are discrete.

Mark Shoulson gave the answer as:  not logical.

I can compose several more combinations of grammatically allowable Klingon
suffixes, but I will undoubtedly find that some of them are illogical.

peHruS QInnor puqloD, valtev tuq

Back to archive top level