tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 14 07:09:40 2000

ghIlghameS!!!

**ghIlghameS** is coming.

The trade paperback translation by Roger Cheesbro is currently in press and
should be available to ship in mid- to late January.

It will be available in bookstores with a cover price of $15.95, and if
your local bookstores doesn't carry it, they should be able to special
order it for you (but not until some time in January).

However, within the next few days (possibly hours, knowing Seqram!), the
KLI will begin accepting advance purchases on the website. These will be
limited to US purchases only. This will allow me to prepare labels and
mailers in advance so that I can ship the books out the very day they
arrive.

Best of all, if you order (and pay!) in advance, you'll get a special
discount: $12 per copy, with no additional shipping or handling charges.

This will be a very limited special, and will end once the book is actually
available (at which point folks outside the USA will be able to place
orders). So, order now and you'll have a nice gift for yourself after the
holidays.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level