tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 09 10:59:46 2000

RE: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese ?

pagh 'utlh:
> <Dochvetlh vItlhap> jatlh tera'ngan QIp reH 'e' vIQub jIH. Suy' jotmoHmeH,
> vay' je' 'e' nIDlaw'. 'ach jISovchu'be'. much vIqawchu'be'. ghaytan
> vIQoynISqa'.

I listened to it again and I think you're right.  It's hard to
tell but it does sound like a <vI->.  I always thought he was saying
"Take that!" (in a grammatical but nevertheless incorrect way), but
your interpretation also works.  Also, the thing the Klingon says
before that (right before the SSS)... do you hear {DuH} or {tugh}?

--
De'vID