tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 08 02:38:53 2000

bridge (RE: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese ?)

jIjatlh:
> 'e' DaHarchugh, SoHvaD "USS Brooklyn" meH vIngev. [corrected]
> = If you believe that, I'll sell you the bridge to the USS Brooklyn.

cha' puH chev bIQtIq.  bIQtIq DungDaq qach tu'lu'.  cha' puH rar qach.
chay' qachvam vIngu'?

= Just wondering, but how would I say "bridge" in the sense of a
structure connecting two land masses separated by a river?

--
De'vID