tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 28 09:47:22 2000

Re: Crossword

Nicolau Rodrigues writes:
> Marc, your last crossword is really genial!
> I was amazed when I saw it, you've excelled yourself!

chonaDqu'mo' qathlo'chu'.

> I think I've solved, but there's one word that doesn't convince me. Just a li
> ttle clue:
>
> 1 - ngabpu' lupbogh HoS yoy
>
> The best I can get is {pu'}, is it right?

lughbe'.

unless someone asks me to postpone, I'll send the solution on wednesday.
afterwards we can discuss any particular questions.

I'll give one hint about the clue you've cited though:
it is a double clue, i.e. one part is a straight definition
of the word to be entered, the rest is a cryptic clue for
the same word.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]