tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 15 09:59:26 2000

Re: Crossword

Nicolau Rodrigues writes:
> By the way,Marc Ruehlaender, I would like to see the solutions of your crossw
> ords too, I can't solve your last one...

               1
           /\ /
          /gh\
     2   /____\
      \ /\  o /\
   2 - / b\  / t\
      /____\/____\
     /\ e  /\ a  /\
1 - / '\  / l\  / S\
   /____\/____\/____\
           /      \
          2        1

I would like to know whether you think the clues were
(semantically) reasonable and how easy/difficult they were.

tIngDaq, 'evchanDaq:

1 - Qoch. vaj jatlh ...                 ghobe'
2 - chIrghHom                           lat

'evDaq, tIngchanDaq:

1 - nuv 'ar tlhIH? jIjangmeH ...        Satogh
2 - Qap. vaj ...                        bel

chanDaq:

1 - telun Hovtay yuQ                    'elaS
2 - chaw'Qo'                            bot

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level