tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 15 08:58:25 2000

Crossword 3 / rarchuq mu'mey 3

<rarchuq mu'mey> wejDIch botIv 'e' vItul. yabDu'raj yIQapchoHmoH.
By the way,Marc Ruehlaender, I would like to see the solutions of your crosswords too, I can't solve your last one...

	ghaHbe'wI'

    1   2   3   4   5   6
   ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
1 |   |   |///|   |   |   |
  |___|___|///|___|___|___|
2 |   |   |   |   |   |   |
  |___|___|___|___|___|___|
3 |///|   |   |   |   |///|
  |///|___|___|___|___|///|
4 |   |   |   |   |   |   |
  |___|___|___|___|___|___|
5 |   |   |   |///|   |   |
  |___|___|___|///|___|___|
6 |   |   |   |///|///|   |
  |___|___|___|///|///|___|

Across
1. Backwards, he begins to consume soup. It dwarves the preceding word.
2. You all don't finish to work a lot, although I've ordered.
3. It aches!
4. Does she surprise him?
5. Unlimited record. He begins to enter.
6. Sentence without any word. First part of all corridors.

Down
1. He finishes to consume soup. The Klingon informer of Marc Okrand.
2. Too many topics to me.
3. Almost the Master of Cannon.
4. Whoever guesses it is clever as an...
5. Crowd without beginning.
6. Reason with a big hole in the middle. Military rank.

	////

Solutions to Crossword 2
  1 2 3 4 5 6
1 m I S m o H