tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 12 13:44:50 2000

[KLBC] [The Raven] Many problems

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore;
Not the last obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or staied he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more

nom Qorvagh vIpoSmoH
'ej pay' pajwIj ghoS puvtaHbogh jajmey tIQ *Raven*'a''e'
'ej mevbe''egh;
'ach batlh pa'wIj lojmIt DungDaq Saq
pa'wIj lojmIt Dung 'oHbogh *Pallas* nach'e'Daq Saq *Raven* -
Saq 'ej ba' 'ej pagh law'.

PS: Very difficult this part: I'm not very sure on line 2 and 5 of the
tlhIngan Hol section.

--
See you later alligator!!

Tremal-Naik -- [email protected] -- GnuPGid: 0xBEB04EDB
E.A. Poe's Klingon Translation Project: http://web.tiscalinet.it/tremal

Back to archive top level