tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 09 14:15:35 2000

[KLBC] Precisation

Eagerly I wished the morrow; vainly I had sought to borrow
>From my books surcease of sorrow, sorrow for the lost Leanore
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Leonore.
Nameless here and nevermore.

jajlo' vIneHchu';
*Leonore* chIlmo', be'HomvaD qub 'ej boch *Leanore* pongbogh puqpu' mIghHa''e'
paqmeyvo' 'oy' Hergh vInejta'.
DaH not pong ghajbe' 'ej not law'

For Angels I've used puqpu' mIghHa''e'... But I'm not sure if mighHa'
means "celestial" (opposite of "evil" IMHO).

--
See you later alligator!!

Tremal-Naik -- [email protected] --  GnuPGid: 0xBEB04EDB
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

Back to archive top level