tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 01 12:21:27 2000

Re: KLBC: relative clauses again (and some un-relative-clause stuff)

jatlh Patrick:
>Are there any words or phrases I could use to translate
>the following so I won't have to put too many of my words in <>'s?

pagh's suggestions are great. Just a couple of other things I though of.

>crater

Depending on what kind of crater we're talking about, I might suggest
something like one of the following:
  {maS ngech}  moon valley (i.e., lunar crater)
  {ngechvetlh'e' chenmoHpu' chunDab yIlegh!}  Look at that valley that
    a meteor formed! (i.e., Look at that crater!)

>larva

What about gharghHom?

                                        DujHoD

Back to archive top level