tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 27 11:57:48 2000

RE: What do you call it?

Lawrence:
> I confess, I'm hooked. I've been snared by the latest bit of hardware, the
> new PDA from HandSpring, the "Visor."

SoH'e' Dujon'a' je chab chu'?  Heh heh.  IBM WorkPad z50 vIghaj 'ej
janHomvammo' jIQuch.

> Which got me thinking: what do you call the thing in Klingon?

How about /Hoqra'Hey/?  From the perspective of a 24th century
Klingon, if they were to see one, they might say that it looks
like a tri-corder, but not quite.  Or even a /Hoqra' lutlh/.

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
The official site of the Star Trek universe

Back to archive top level