tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 26 19:31:00 2000

Re: KLBC:John 3:16

And this came to me right after I finished watching The Omega Code with
Michael York... veS joH, you shake me to my very foundation. Warriors are
borne of God to serve Him for His greater glory. To this end we should
pledge our very lives and our very souls as warriors of the Son...

Qor, son of the Son

>joH'a' vaj parmaqta' qo'e' vetlh ghaH nobta' Daj wa' je neH puqloD vetlh Hoch
>luHartaH Daq ghaH ghobe' Hegh 'ach ghaj [eternal] yIn
>
>For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son that who so
>ever shall believe in him shal not perish, but have eternal life.
>
>-veS joH

Back to archive top level