tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 26 06:37:50 2000

Re: Klingon Academy

DloraH:
> >Is /DujDaj ra' 'e' tul Hoch <<Hov leng>> tIvwI'/ good?
>
> Just some info for you to consider...
> We have the word [ fanatical - ngotlh ]
> Hov leng ngotlhwI'  instead of someone who simply enjoys it.

Is this a vocab suggestion, or are you saying that a regular
Star Trek fan wouldn't dream of commanding his own ship?

mu' Dachup neH, pagh Duj ra' 'e' tulbe' <<Hov
leng>> tIvwI' motlh 'e' Dachup?

I thought about /ngotlh/ but passed it up because it
couldn't take a subject.  Now that I think about it,
/<<Hov leng>> ngotlhwI'/ might work as a N1-N2 or a
possessive.

Thanks, I'll try it.
--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
The official site of the Star Trek universe

Back to archive top level