tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 14 21:41:27 2000

RE: *KGT*

ja'pu' Teresa Jacobson:
>(...Can someone tell
>me where to find the response to "It is a good day
>to die"?)

ja' pagh:
>I don't think you'll find anything about <Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam> in KGT at
>all. The original phrase was found in The Klingon Way (TKW), not KGT. And I
>don't think there's any particular expected response to this phrase.

KGT page 13 touches on this topic, but the phrases involved are {no' Hol}
and the spoken response is not actually specified.  I'm also not sure if
Teresa's original request is meant to go with the Kahless/Lukara context.
The scene is played out in the DS9 episode "Looking for Par'Mach in All
the Wrong Places"; unfortunately, I can't find my copy of the captions.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level