tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 11 00:16:45 2000

RE: KLBC I need some assistance

jatlh pagh

I cannot seem to get my system to goto the tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ at this site:
I have done it three different ways. One typed it out exactly as it is written here. Two clicked on the address in one of my emails the have it. Three gone through the KLI website. I get the message that the URL is not correct. Do I need to access this section or can I get the information from this site somewhere else.

                          Qapla'
                          Rohn A.