tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 03 10:36:25 2000

FAQ Announcement (Info on unsubscribing)

This is a monthly announcement for the FAQ for this mailing list.  The FAQ
is a list of Frequently Asked Questions, covering topics such as "What are
the rules for this list" and "How do I unsubscribe", as well as general
questions about the Klingon language.

New this month:  I've cleaned up the links to the KLI's website, since
they've gone through a redesign.  I also removed the section on the e-mail
probe, since it's unlikely that I'll re-implement that utility in the future
(and it's not as necessary now, with the new list software).  No new
sections.

-- Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ: