tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 19:30:18 1999

Power Klingon

>Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:04:22 +0200 (CEST)
>To: [email protected]
>
>Does anyone here know if the CK ever was published on CD?
>
>/maHvatlh

I don't know about conversational klingon, but there is a Simon Schuster cd
rom set
that has Power Klingon with Micheal Dorn and Marc Okrand.
It is a three cd set.
The first two have a "holodeck" game which is rather single pathed, but has
some great acting
by Robert O'Reilly as Gowron amoungst other actors and directed by Jonathan
Frakes.
Learn or Die!
The third has the language lab with a Dragon Systems software interface plus
a twenty minute audio of Power Klingon.
I got the last one at a store in Dallas.
Look for it now before it goes out of print.
Since February 13, 1998 - SLEEPING VILLAGE
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Backstage/1303/
Can you help me occupy my brain?  --Paranoid as sung on the Paranoid album.

Back to archive top level