tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 08:03:55 1999

Re: KGT: naHjej or neHjej?

bep charghwI'; jatlh:
> What are you talking about? Are these empty answers to missing
> questions more rewarding or less annoying to anyone else here?
>
> On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:42:00 EDT [email protected] wrote:
>
> > Actually, I've seen other adjectives that do that, in English, but I can't
> > remember right now.

loQ munuQ je. Dach potlh. ghaytan 'e' tlhojbe' ghItlhwI'.

(in this case, I believe, he/she is talking about English
adjectives discriminating for gender, like "blond" vs.
"blonde" allegedly do)

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]