tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 09 21:09:29 1999

Re: Qunpu' HoH qortar

At 11:15 PM 10/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Actually that wasn't me.  I was cutting in on your conversation.

You said {HeghchoHlI'}, which means "Be'Elanna is in the process
>of beginning to die," or "Be'Elanna is beginning the process of dying."  I
>was pointing out that Be'Elanna had already begun the process of dying, and
>was in the process of dying.  I didn't agree with the {-choHlI'}.
>
>By the way, that should be {boQatlhmoHbejtaH} and {raQpo'pu''e'}.  :)

I noticed that when I tend to notice most of my mistakes.  After it was sent.

SuSvaj

>SuStel
>Stardate 99773.1

Back to archive top level