tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 07 13:18:46 1999

FAQ Announcement

This is a monthly announcement for this mailing list's FAQ.  The FAQ is
located at:

No changes this month.  My apologies to everyone, as I have not yet updated
the FAQ with the new subscribe/unsubscribe instructions.  (My family and I
just moved to Colorado, and I'm still pulling things out of boxes).

[email protected]		To unsubscribe
[email protected]		To subscribe
[email protected]	To subscribe to the digest
[email protected]	To unsubscribe from the digest

If you have any trouble with these (or with any other issues with your
subscription), you can contact me at <[email protected]>.

--Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ