tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 06 14:26:59 1999

RE: ghal

jatlh T'Lod:

> Is there such a word as ghal?  I saw it in the HolQed
> thread recently, and couldn't find it in my dictionaries.

That's the whole point. A few "Friends of Maltz" were given the privelege of
asking Maltz for a new word (most wound up being general concepts rather
than single words), and Maltz, through his intermediary, was happy to
provide them. They are therefore new, never before seen by human eyes.

>> chaq vIlo' ghIq vIghallu'

> Daghallu'chugh chaq nachlIj yor qIplu'

maj.

pagh